Peking Duck Pizza
3 cups bread flour
7g sachet yeast
½ tsp sugar
1 ½ cups warm water
1 egg yolk
1 tblsp olive oil
1 pack Luv-a-Duck Peking Duck Legs, sliced
200mls hoi Sin sauce
1 large red capsicum, sliced
1 large yellow capsicum, sliced
1 bunch asparagus spears, halved
4 spring onions, diagonally sliced
Extra hoi sin sauce to drizzle
Spring onions finely sliced to garnish
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the yeast, sugar and warm water in a small bowl and allow to stand in a warm place until mixture begin to foam.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture, add the egg yolk, oil and salt mixture together to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured board and knead until smooth. Return dough to the bowl, cover with cling wrap and place the bowl in a warm place until dough has doubled in size.
- Turn dough out onto a floured board and divide in half. Roll dough out to 3 -4 mm thick to fit baking trays. Place dough onto baking trays lined with baking paper to prevent sticking.
- Spread each pizza base sparingly with hoi sin sauce, top with sliced Peking duck legs, capsicum, asparagus and spring onions.
- Bake pizza in the pre-heated oven 190°c for 20 minutes remove pizza from oven and serve drizzled with hoi sin sauce and garnished with finely sliced spring onions.