Pancetta And Mushrooms
Three-Cheese Pizza With Pancetta And Mushrooms
- Pizza dough
- 1/2 cup purchased marinara sauce
- 1 cup coarsely grated Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 475°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. Divide dough in half. Roll out 1 half on lightly floured surface to 131/2×81/2-inch rectangle. Transfer to 1 baking sheet. Repeat with second half. Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce over each pizza, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cheeses over, then mushrooms and pancetta. Sprinkle with salt and generous amount of pepper.
Bake pizzas until brown on bottom and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Cut each pizza crosswise into rectangles.